Apply today for one of over 400 Gordon Research Conferences and Seminars!
We have missed you and are thrilled to see you in person in 2022! Applications are open for the 2022 conference season, so be sure to secure your spot at the frontiers of science today.
GRC remains committed to our mission to advance the frontiers of science and provide an international forum for the presentation and discussion of frontier research in the biological, chemical, physical and engineering sciences, and their interfaces. Now more than ever, we look forward to continuing to carry out our mission.
The health and safety of our attendees remain GRC’s top priorities, and we will:
• require proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster shot (for eligible individuals) from all registered attendees and guests*,
• continue to monitor all health and safety guidelines provided by the federal and state governments,
• continue to work closely with our venues to take all necessary precautions and welcome our attendees back safely,
• provide information about testing availability in the area of our venues and recommend that attendees bring their own COVID-19 at-home rapid tests,
• and offer GRC masks to all attendees, as well as recommend that attendees utilize KN95 and N95 masks.
Please visit our COVID-19 protocol pages and venue information pages for venue-specific COVID-19 related protocols in the location where your conference is being held. Thank you for your continued support of GRC, and we look forward to seeing you in person soon.
*For more information, please click here.
225 Gordon Research Conferences and 189 associated Gordon Research Seminars are scheduled throughout 2022.